What: Columbia Pike Farmers Market
When: Sunday October 24, 2010, 9a.m.-1p.m.
Where: Pike Park (Intersection of S. Walter Reed Drive and Columbia Pike)
What: Fruits, vegetables, meat, dairy, pasta, sauces, coffee, tea, bakery; fresh, local,
full of flavor!
Interested in purchasing fresh produce directly from the source? If so, then join us at the Columbia Pike’s Farmer Market which will be held this Sunday. Here you will be able to find an array of products that some would say is fresher than fresh.
There are several favorites of the market that you will be able to find:
- The Stayman Apples from Berkley Farms-crunch, sweet, sour apples, Persian cucumbers,
- Dairy Farmer-amazing butter, milk and cream
- The Togo Orchards-great tomatoes
- Organic Butcher-organic meats, great bacon
This is just a portion of what you can find at the farmers market but is not limited. Sunday will be in the upper 70s so come out and enjoy some fellowship and purchase great items for an amazing Sunday dinner as well as meals for the rest of the week.
Come out and support our local farmer and merchants.
Interested in moving to the Columbia Pike area located minutes away from D.C. and at the heart of Arlington, VA??
I can help you
– Search the MLS
– Receive listings as soon as they hit the market
– Determine your home’s value